HomeGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disarm

PostSubject: Application   Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:56 pm

1. Give all info about ur previous playing experience of L2 ? Started with L2 abyss x7 like 4-5 years ago played like 1 year,next was L2 Supreme Aerith srv play time 1 year or 1.5 years until the money scandal broke the srv , after was wrath play time 1.5 year or less , and last was Dex same time played .
2.What is your name/ingame name? IG i don't know yet , RL Vlad
3. How old are you? 25
4. What class are you playing, what lvl and gear has it?Why you are playing that class? Played every class possible : Cardinal/necro (abyss x7 C4 ) , Spoiler/titan/necro (aerith C5 ),Maestro/HE/Cardinal/SPS(wrath INT ) , PS/cardinal/he (dex INT/HB ) and OL/HE (dex HB) had 2 chars there , and here i'm gonna play SwS with the subs : WC,Tank and probably the last one will be a summoner or a cardinal
5. Where are you from? What GMT + - are you? Romania GMT+2
6. How many hours are you available to play? Well since i finished the university last summer and now i'm unemployed i will be active like 8-12 hours /day Smile
7. Previous clan and why you want to join Panic? abyss x7 :Oreo ; Aerith :Oreo and 1 more hummm don't remember the name ; wrath: Oreo,BloodBalance,MagicGods ; Dex : don't remember the name . I will like to join Panic because i like the mature ppl that are in , i watched the forum from some time and i like that here aren't underage ppl and i have an old friend in Smile
8. Will you be ready to play as a Team not just like a solo player (explain it)? Team play , if there isn't a team play the clan wont succeed
9. Do you know anyone from clan that can recommend you? Well Mir told me about this clan so i think he will recommend me.
10. Are you gonna be able to handle long camping of epic's? Ofc i will , at the epics is the fun.
11. English knowledge?(from 1 -10?) well thinking that 10 is perfect i will take the 7 or maybe 8
12. Your attitude to pvp? Think and after pvp you know what i mean.
13. Do you accept Panic rules? Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 am

well, i do not know if we need more support class...but if we need +1
Back to top Go down
4thElement
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:20 am

+1 for ro +2 for sws
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 am

Recruitement is closed for the moment.

We only need SE/EE/WC for party setup ATM, so I`m afraid i`ll have to reject your apllication.

Ty for applying
Back to top Go down
Disarm

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:39 am

i can play wc as main np , actually i was deciding sws or wc so thats np for me . if you want a active wc you can count on me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 am

massive +11111123272471.1 for WC tbh, we're missing a couple slots for this class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:11 am

+1 for any supp class Smile
Back to top Go down
Noale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:44 am

We invite him as WC but I think he will wait for his friends decision.

The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place… and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain’t about how hard you hit… It’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward… how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done
Back to top Go down
Atlant
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:51 am

He's one of the best players I know. And a nice guy to talk over at a beer. I was waiting for a looong time to play with friends i made over the years on the same server and i really hope Arion will be a successful server.
You really took your sweet time deciding Vlad... Smile

Last edited by mir on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:55 am

lol, this guy is from IASI?
Back to top Go down
Disarm

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:43 am

yes i'm from Iasi. Well mir i always check my options when i want to join a clan since i don't like to go from clan to clan on a server so i usually check whats best for me and after i apply for one Smile.
Back to top Go down
Wildrose
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Accepted, I`ll fit you into pt with Mir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application   

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum